Immigration Law

We help our clients with immigration issues such as applying for a Green Card, Naturalization and Status Adjustments. If you are looking to become a US citizen or need help with any other immigration issues please contact us for a free consultation.
For companies and individuals seeking temporary employment in the U.S. to those pursuing legal permanent residence, we provide support with:

  • H-1B Visas for temporary specialty workers
  • L-1A and L-1B Visas and Blanket L Petitions for intra-company transferees
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas for scientists, researchers and others
  • TN-NAFTA Visas for Canadians and Mexicans
  • H-2B Visas for temporary workers
error: Content is protected !!