Biana Borukhovich graduated from Touro Law School with recognition as being the school’s pioneer within the Fashion Law industry. Currently, she is the Chair of the Trademark, Licensing and Intellectual Property Committee under the Brooklyn Bar Association. Biana has authored and published a number of legal articles within the Fashion Law and Bankruptcy fields. She has studied abroad in China, with a focus on Chinese criminal law, and has traveled to New Orleans to help the Hurricane Katrina victims with their legal issues. In addition, her background includes work with H&M in-house, Bluestar Alliance, LLC, Kings County District Attorney’s Office and private legal firms.
- Fashion Design: The Work of Art That is Still Unrecognized in the United States, Wake Forest L. Rev. (April 2009);
This Comment was also published in New York State Bar Association, Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section Journal (May 2009).
- BAPCPA: The Nail in the Coffin for Retailers, Pratt’s Journal of Bankruptcy Law (July 2010).
- DPPA East Coast vs. West Coast Showdown?, Fox Rothschild, LLP; Fashion Law Blog (March 2010).
- IDPPPA : The Copyright Compromise, New York Bar Association: The Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Blog (September, 2010).
- Reaching Success within the Fashion Industry, Alizé La Vie Magazine (September 2013)